Subject: [PATCH v7 0/2] bnx2x: Fix error recovering in switch configuration

From: Thinh Tran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 11:48:20 -0600

Please refer to the initial cover letter
https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

In series Version 6, the patch 
   [v6,1/4] bnx2x: new flag for tracking HW resource
was successfully made it to the mainline kernel
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/bf23ffc8a9a777dfdeb04232e0946b803adbb6a9
but the rest of the patches did not.

The following patch has been excluded from this series: 
    net/bnx2x: prevent excessive debug information during a TX timeout
based on concerns raised by some developers that it might omit valuable 
debugging details as in some other scenarios may cause the TX timeout.

Hereby resubmitting the two patches below:

Thinh Tran (2):
  net/bnx2x: Prevent access to a freed page in page_pool
  net/bnx2x: refactor common code to bnx2x_stop_nic()

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.c   | 28 +++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h   |  7 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  | 25 +++--------------
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_vfpf.c  | 12 ++------
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1