Subject: [PATCH v2 net 0/4] selftests: net: more fixes

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:42:37 +0100

Another small bunch of fixes, addressing issues outlined by the
netdev CI.

The first 2 patches are just rebased.

The following 2 are new fixes, for even more problems that surfaced
meanwhile.

Paolo Abeni (4):
  selftests: net: cut more slack for gro fwd tests.
  selftests: net: fix setup_ns usage in rtnetlink.sh
  selftests: net: fix tcp listener handling in pmtu.sh
  selftests: net: avoid just another constant wait

 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh           | 23 ++++++++++++++-----
 tools/testing/selftests/net/rtnetlink.sh      |  6 ++---
 tools/testing/selftests/net/udpgro_fwd.sh     | 14 +++++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/net/udpgso_bench_rx.c |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0