Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/3] Add support for encoding multi-attr to ynl

From: Alessandro Marcolini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 15:00:02 +0100

This patchset add the support for encoding multi-attr attributes, making
it possible to use ynl with qdisc which have this kind of attributes
(e.g: taprio, ets).

Patch 1 corrects two docstrings in nlspec.py
Patch 2 adds the multi-attr attribute to taprio entry
Patch 3 adds the support for encoding multi-attr

v1 --> v2:
- Use SearchAttrs instead of ChainMap

v2 --> v3:
- Handle multi-attr at every level, not only in nested attributes

Alessandro Marcolini (3):
  tools: ynl: correct typo and docstring
  doc: netlink: specs: tc: add multi-attr to tc-taprio-sched-entry
  tools: ynl: add support for encoding multi-attr

 Documentation/netlink/specs/tc.yaml | 1 +
 tools/net/ynl/lib/nlspec.py         | 7 +++----
 tools/net/ynl/lib/ynl.py            | 5 +++++
 3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0