Subject: [PATCH v10 0/2] bnx2x: Fix error recovering in switch configuration

From: Thinh Tran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:32:44 -0600

Please refer to the initial cover letter
https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

In series Version 6, the patch
   [v6,1/4] bnx2x: new flag for tracking HW resource
was successfully made it to the mainline kernel
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/bf23ffc8a9a777dfdeb04232e0946b803adbb6a9
but the rest of the patches did not.

The following patch has been excluded from this series:
    net/bnx2x: prevent excessive debug information during a TX timeout
based on concerns raised by some developers that it might omit valuable
debugging details as in some other scenarios may cause the TX timeout.

v9: adding "Fixes:" tag to commit messages for patch
    net/bnx2x: Prevent access to a freed page in page_pool

v8: adding stack trace to commit messages for patch
    net/bnx2x: Prevent access to a freed page in page_pool

v7: resubmitting patches.

Hereby resubmitting the two patches below:

Thinh Tran (2):
  net/bnx2x: Prevent access to a freed page in page_pool
  net/bnx2x: refactor common code to bnx2x_stop_nic()

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.c   | 28 +++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h   |  7 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  | 25 +++--------------
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_vfpf.c  | 12 ++------
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1