Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/11] MCTP core protocol updates, minor fixes & tests

From: Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:19:10 +0800

This series implements some procotol improvements for AF_MCTP,
particularly for systems with multiple MCTP networks defined. For those,
we need to add the network ID to the tag lookups, which then suggests an
updated version of the tag allocate / drop ioctl to allow the net ID to
be specified there too.

The ioctl change affects uabi, so might warrant some extra attention.

There are also a couple of new kunit tests for multiple-net
configurations.

We have a fix for populating the flow data when fragmenting, and a
testcase for that too.

Of course, any queries/comments/etc., please let me know!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Kerr (11):
  net: mctp: avoid confusion over local/peer dest/source addresses
  net: mctp: Add some detail on the key allocation implementation
  net: mctp: make key lookups match the ANY address on either local or
    peer
  net: mctp: tests: create test skbs with the correct net and device
  net: mctp: separate key correlation across nets
  net: mctp: provide a more specific tag allocation ioctl
  net: mctp: tests: Add netid argument to __mctp_route_test_init
  net: mctp: tests: Add MCTP net isolation tests
  net: mctp: copy skb ext data when fragmenting
  net: mctp: tests: Test that outgoing skbs have flow data populated
  net: mctp: tests: Add a test for proper tag creation on local output

 include/net/mctp.h         |   6 +-
 include/uapi/linux/mctp.h  |  32 +++
 net/core/skbuff.c          |   8 +
 net/mctp/af_mctp.c         | 117 +++++++++--
 net/mctp/route.c           | 105 ++++++++--
 net/mctp/test/route-test.c | 413 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 net/mctp/test/utils.c      |   2 +
 7 files changed, 628 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2