Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] selftests: Assortment of fixes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:03:03 +0200

This is a loose follow-up to the Kernel CI patchset posted recently. It
contains various fixes that were supposed to be part of said patchset, but
didn't fit due to its size. The latter 4 patches were written independently
of the CI effort, but again didn't fit in their intended patchsets.

- Patch #1 unifies code of two very similar looking functions, busywait()
  and slowwait().

- Patch #2 adds sanity checks around the setting of NETIFS, which carries
  list of interfaces to run on.

- Patch #3 changes bail_on_lldpad() to SKIP instead of FAILing.

- Patches #4 to #7 fix issues in selftests.

- Patches #8 to #10 add topology diagrams to several selftests.
  This should have been part of the mlxsw leg of NH group stats patches,
  but again, it did not fit in due to size.

Danielle Ratson (1):
  selftests: mlxsw: ethtool_lanes: Wait for lanes parameter dump
    explicitly

Petr Machata (9):
  selftests: net: Unify code of busywait() and slowwait()
  selftests: forwarding: lib.sh: Validate NETIFS
  selftests: forwarding: bail_on_lldpad() should SKIP
  selftests: drivers: hw: Fix ethtool_rmon
  selftests: drivers: hw: ethtool.sh: Adjust output
  selftests: drivers: hw: Include tc_common.sh in hw_stats_l3
  selftests: forwarding: router_mpath_nh: Add a diagram
  selftests: forwarding: router_mpath_nh_res: Add a diagram
  selftests: forwarding: router_nh: Add a diagram

 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/ethtool.sh       | 15 +++---
 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/ethtool_rmon.sh  |  1 +
 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/hw_stats_l3.sh   |  1 +
 .../drivers/net/hw/hw_stats_l3_gre.sh         |  1 +
 .../drivers/net/mlxsw/ethtool_lanes.sh        | 14 +++---
 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/lib.sh | 49 +++++++++----------
 .../net/forwarding/router_mpath_nh.sh         | 35 +++++++++++++
 .../net/forwarding/router_mpath_nh_res.sh     | 35 +++++++++++++
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/router_nh.sh     | 14 ++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib.sh            | 16 ++++--
 10 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0