Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/3] Delay mlx5_ib internal resources allocations

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 13:26:36 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Internal mlx5_ib resources are created during mlx5_ib module load. This
behavior is not optimal because it consumes resources that are not
needed when SFs are created. This patch series delays the creation of
mlx5_ib internal resources to the stage when they actually used.

Thanks

Jianbo Liu (3):
  net/mlx5: Reimplement write combining test
  IB/mlx5: Create UMR QP just before first reg_mr occurs
  IB/mlx5: Allocate resources just before first QP/SRQ is created

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 171 ++++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mem.c              | 198 --------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   9 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c               |   9 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c               |  20 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/srq.c              |   4 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/umr.c              |  55 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/umr.h              |   3 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/wc.c  | 434 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  11 +
 12 files changed, 627 insertions(+), 291 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/wc.c

-- 
2.45.1