Subject: [PATCH net 0/6] mlxsw: ACL fixes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 16:49:37 +0200

Ido Schimmel writes:

Patches #1-#3 fix various spelling mistakes I noticed while working on
the code base.

Patch #4 fixes a general protection fault by bailing out when the error
occurs and warning.

Patch #5 fixes the warning.

Patch #6 fixes ACL scale regression and firmware errors.

See the commit messages for more info.

Ido Schimmel (6):
  lib: objagg: Fix spelling
  lib: test_objagg: Fix spelling
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_atcam: Fix wrong comment
  lib: objagg: Fix general protection fault
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_erp: Fix object nesting warning
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl: Fix ACL scale regression and firmware errors

 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_atcam.c       | 20 +++----
 .../mlxsw/spectrum_acl_bloom_filter.c         |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_erp.c         | 13 -----
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_tcam.h        |  9 +--
 include/linux/objagg.h                        |  1 -
 lib/objagg.c                                  | 20 ++-----
 lib/test_objagg.c                             |  2 +-
 .../drivers/net/mlxsw/spectrum-2/tc_flower.sh | 55 +++++++++++++++++--
 8 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.0