Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] Introduce EN7581 ethernet support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 09:49:01 +0200

Add airoha_eth driver in order to introduce ethernet support for
Airoha EN7581 SoC available on EN7581 development board.
EN7581 mac controller is mainly composed by Frame Engine (FE) and
QoS-DMA (QDMA) modules. FE is used for traffic offloading (just basic
functionalities are supported now) while QDMA is used for DMA operation
and QOS functionalities between mac layer and the dsa switch (hw QoS is
not available yet and it will be added in the future).
Currently only hw lan features are available, hw wan will be added with
subsequent patches.

Changes since v1:
- drop patch 2/3
- remove queue lock for rx queues
- add bql support
- add ethtool stats support
- fix possible infinite loop in airoha_qdma_rx_process routine
- always destroy page_pool in case of error during initialization
- cosmetics

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  dt-bindings: net: airoha: Add EN7581 ethernet controller
  net: airoha: Introduce ethernet support for EN7581 SoC

 .../bindings/net/airoha,en7581.yaml           |  106 +
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Kconfig         |   11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Makefile        |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/airoha_eth.c    | 1804 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/airoha_eth.h    |  793 ++++++++
 6 files changed, 2724 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/airoha,en7581.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/airoha_eth.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/airoha_eth.h

-- 
2.45.1