Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] zerocopy tx cleanups

From: Pavel Begunkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 13:59:40 +0100

Assorted zerocopy send path cleanups, the main part of which is
moving some net stack specific accounting out of io_uring back
to net/ in Patch 4.

Pavel Begunkov (5):
  net: always try to set ubuf in skb_zerocopy_iter_stream
  net: split __zerocopy_sg_from_iter()
  net: batch zerocopy_fill_skb_from_iter accounting
  io_uring/net: move charging socket out of zc io_uring
  net: limit scope of a skb_zerocopy_iter_stream var

 include/linux/skbuff.h |  3 +++
 include/linux/socket.h |  2 +-
 io_uring/net.c         | 16 ++++----------
 net/core/datagram.c    | 47 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 net/core/skbuff.c      |  6 +++---
 5 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.44.0