Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/9] Add second QDMA support for EN7581 eth controller

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 18:22:39 +0200

EN7581 SoC supports two independent QDMA controllers to connect the
Ethernet Frame Engine (FE) to the CPU. Introduce support for the second
QDMA controller. This is a preliminary series to support multiple FE ports
(e.g. connected to a second PHY controller).

Lorenzo Bianconi (9):
  net: airoha: Introduce airoha_qdma struct
  net: airoha: Move airoha_queues in airoha_qdma
  net: airoha: Move irq_mask in airoha_qdma structure
  net: airoha: Add airoha_qdma pointer in
    airoha_tx_irq_queue/airoha_queue structures
  net: airoha: Use qdma pointer as private structure in
    airoha_irq_handler routine
  net: airoha: Allow mapping IO region for multiple qdma controllers
  net: airoha: Clean-up all qdma controllers running airoha_hw_cleanup()
  net: airoha: Start all qdma NAPIs in airoha_probe()
  net: airoha: Link the gdm port to the selected qdma controller

 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/airoha_eth.c | 491 +++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 266 insertions(+), 225 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.2