Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 0/5] net: stmmac: FPE via ethtool + tc

From: Furong Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 18:43:11 +0800

Move the Frame Preemption(FPE) over to the new standard API which uses
ethtool-mm/tc-mqprio/tc-taprio.

Furong Xu (5):
  net: stmmac: configure FPE via ethtool-mm
  net: stmmac: support fp parameter of tc-mqprio
  net: stmmac: support fp parameter of tc-taprio
  net: stmmac: drop unneeded FPE handshake code
  net: stmmac: silence FPE kernel logs

 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c  |  37 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h  |   7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  14 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h  |   3 +
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  | 111 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  25 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c   |  95 ++++++++++-----
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |   2 +-
 9 files changed, 248 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1