Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/9] l2tp: misc improvements

From: James Chapman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 12:35:24 +0100

This series makes several improvements to l2tp:

 * update documentation to be consistent with recent l2tp changes.
 * move l2tp_ip socket tables to per-net data.
 * fix handling of hash key collisions in l2tp_v3_session_get
 * implement and use get-next APIs for management and procfs/debugfs.
 * improve l2tp refcount helpers.
 * use per-cpu dev->tstats in l2tpeth devices.
 * fix a lockdep splat.
 * fix a race between l2tp_pre_exit_net and pppol2tp_release.

James Chapman (9):
  documentation/networking: update l2tp docs
  l2tp: move l2tp_ip and l2tp_ip6 data to pernet
  l2tp: fix handling of hash key collisions in l2tp_v3_session_get
  l2tp: add tunnel/session get_next helpers
  l2tp: use get_next APIs for management requests and procfs/debugfs
  l2tp: improve tunnel/session refcount helpers
  l2tp: l2tp_eth: use per-cpu counters from dev->tstats
  l2tp: fix lockdep splat
  l2tp: flush workqueue before draining it

 Documentation/networking/l2tp.rst |  54 ++++-----
 net/l2tp/l2tp_core.c              | 192 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 net/l2tp/l2tp_core.h              |  11 +-
 net/l2tp/l2tp_debugfs.c           |  24 ++--
 net/l2tp/l2tp_eth.c               |  42 +++----
 net/l2tp/l2tp_ip.c                | 114 +++++++++++++-----
 net/l2tp/l2tp_ip6.c               | 116 +++++++++++++-----
 net/l2tp/l2tp_netlink.c           |  72 ++++++-----
 net/l2tp/l2tp_ppp.c               |  62 +++++-----
 9 files changed, 440 insertions(+), 247 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1