Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/7] net: stmmac: FPE via ethtool + tc

From: Furong Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 15:25:13 +0800

Move the Frame Preemption(FPE) over to the new standard API which uses
ethtool-mm/tc-mqprio/tc-taprio.

Changes in v3:
  1. avoid races among ISR, workqueue, link update and
  register configuration.
  2. update FPE verification retry logic, so it retries
  and fails as expected.

Changes in v2:
  1. refactor FPE verification processe
  2. suspend/resume and kselftest-ethtool_mm, all test cases passed
  3. handle TC:TXQ remapping for DWMAC CORE4+

Furong Xu (7):
  net: stmmac: move stmmac_fpe_cfg to stmmac_priv data
  net: stmmac: drop stmmac_fpe_handshake
  net: stmmac: refactor FPE verification processe
  net: stmmac: configure FPE via ethtool-mm
  net: stmmac: support fp parameter of tc-mqprio
  net: stmmac: support fp parameter of tc-taprio
  net: stmmac: silence FPE kernel logs

 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c  |  96 ++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h  |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  20 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h  |  25 +++
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  | 107 ++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 192 +++++++++---------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c   | 115 +++++++----
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |  28 ---
 10 files changed, 430 insertions(+), 178 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1