Subject: [RFC bpf-next 0/4] Add XDP rx hw hints support performing XDP_REDIRECT

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 18:52:56 +0200

This series introduces the xdp_rx_meta struct in the xdp_buff/xdp_frame
one as a container to store the already supported xdp rx hw hints (rx_hash
and rx_vlan, rx_timestamp will be stored in skb_shared_info area) when the
eBPF program running on the nic performs XDP_REDIRECT. Doing so, we are able
to set the skb metadata converting the xdp_buff/xdp_frame to a skb.
Update xdp_metadata_ops callbacks for the following drivers:
- ice
- igc
- mlx5
- mlx4
- veth
- virtio_net
- stmmac

Lorenzo Bianconi (4):
  net: xdp: Add xdp_rx_meta structure
  net: xdp: Update rx_hash of xdp_rx_meta struct running xmo_rx_hash
    callback
  net: xdp: Update rx_vlan of xdp_rx_meta struct running xmo_rx_vlan_tag
    callback
  net: xdp: Update rx timestamp of xdp_rx_meta struct running
    xmo_rx_timestamp callback

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_txrx_lib.c |  9 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_main.c     |  5 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c    |  3 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c  |  8 ++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  3 +
 drivers/net/veth.c                            |  9 +++
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                      |  3 +-
 include/net/xdp.h                             | 79 +++++++++++++++++++
 net/core/xdp.c                                | 29 ++++++-
 9 files changed, 146 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.46.1