Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 0/5] net: stmmac: Refactor FPE as a separate module

From: Furong Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:09:21 +0800

Refactor FPE implementation by moving common code for DWMAC4 and
DWXGMAC into a separate FPE module.

FPE implementation for DWMAC4 and DWXGMAC differs only for:
1) Offset address of MAC_FPE_CTRL_STS and MTL_FPE_CTRL_STS
2) FPRQ(Frame Preemption Residue Queue) field in MAC_RxQ_Ctrl1

Tested on DWMAC CORE 5.20a and DWXGMAC CORE 3.20a

Furong Xu (5):
  net: stmmac: Introduce separate files for FPE implementation
  net: stmmac: Introduce stmmac_fpe_ops for gmac4 and xgmac
  net: stmmac: Rework marco definitions for gmac4 and xgmac
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Rename XGMAC_RQ to XGMAC_FPRQ
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Complete FPE support

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |  12 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c  | 150 ------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h  |  26 --
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h    |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  28 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c    |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  54 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h  |  10 -
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_fpe.c  | 442 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_fpe.h  |  38 ++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 149 +-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c   |   4 +-
 15 files changed, 527 insertions(+), 405 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_fpe.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_fpe.h

-- 
2.34.1