From: Daniel Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 15:48:03 -0700

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 15:31:12 -0700
Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2 RESEND] resolve gtp possible deadlock warning

Fixes deadlock described in this bug:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e953a8f3071f5c0a28fd.
Specific crash report here:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/text?tag=CrashReport&x=14670e07980000.

This bug is a false positive lockdep warning since gtp and smc use
completely different socket protocols.

Lockdep thinks that lock_sock() in smc will deadlock with gtp's
lock_sock() acquisition.

Adding lockdep annotations on smc socket creation prevents these false
positives.

Daniel Yang (2):
  Patch from D. Wythe <[email-masked]>
  Move lockdep annotation to separate function for readability.

 net/smc/smc_inet.c | 29 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 28 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.39.2