Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] mlxsw: Fixes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 16:26:24 +0200

In this patchset:

- Tx header should be pushed for each packet which is transmitted via
  Spectrum ASICs. Patch #1 adds a missing call to skb_cow_head() to make
  sure that there is both enough room to push the Tx header and that the
  SKB header is not cloned and can be modified.

- Commit b5b60bb491b2 ("mlxsw: pci: Use page pool for Rx buffers
  allocation") converted mlxsw to use page pool for Rx buffers allocation.
  Sync for CPU and for device should be done for Rx pages. In patches #2
  and #3, add the missing calls to sync pages for, respectively, CPU and
  the device.

- Patch #4 then fixes a bug to IPv6 GRE forwarding offload. Patch #5 adds
  a generic forwarding test that fails with mlxsw ports prior to the fix.

Amit Cohen (3):
  mlxsw: spectrum_ptp: Add missing verification before pushing Tx header
  mlxsw: pci: Sync Rx buffers for CPU
  mlxsw: pci: Sync Rx buffers for device

Ido Schimmel (2):
  mlxsw: spectrum_ipip: Fix memory leak when changing remote IPv6
    address
  selftests: forwarding: Add IPv6 GRE remote change tests

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c     | 25 ++++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_ipip.c   | 26 +++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_ptp.c    |  7 ++
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/ip6gre_flat.sh   | 14 ++++
 .../net/forwarding/ip6gre_flat_key.sh         | 14 ++++
 .../net/forwarding/ip6gre_flat_keys.sh        | 14 ++++
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/ip6gre_hier.sh   | 14 ++++
 .../net/forwarding/ip6gre_hier_key.sh         | 14 ++++
 .../net/forwarding/ip6gre_hier_keys.sh        | 14 ++++
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/ip6gre_lib.sh    | 80 +++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 212 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.0