Subject: [RFC net-next v01 0/1] net: hinic3: Add a driver for Huawei 3rd gen NIC

From: Gur Stavi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2024 14:25:46 +0200

The patch-set contains driver for Huawei's 3rd generation HiNIC
Ethernet device that will be available in the future.

This is an SRIOV device, designed for data centers.
The driver supports both PFs and VFs.

gongfan (1):
  net: hinic3: Add a driver for Huawei 3rd gen NIC

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/huawei/hinic3.rst |  126 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |    7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/Kconfig           |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/Makefile          |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/Kconfig    |   16 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/Makefile   |   27 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_cmdq.c  | 1196 +++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_cmdq.h  |  184 +++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_common.c    |  105 ++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_common.h    |   57 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_csr.h   |   85 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_eqs.c   |  914 +++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_eqs.h   |  152 ++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_ethtool.c   | 1340 +++++++++++++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_filter.c    |  405 +++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_cfg.c    |  475 ++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_cfg.h    |  102 ++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_comm.c   |  632 ++++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_comm.h   |   50 +
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_intf.h   |  316 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwdev.c |  736 +++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwdev.h |  117 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwif.c  |  576 +++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwif.h  |  125 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_irq.c   |  324 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_lld.c   |  503 +++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_lld.h   |   19 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_main.c  |  691 +++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mbox.c  | 1054 +++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mbox.h  |  158 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt.c  |  358 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt.h  |   78 +
 .../huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt_interface.h     |  389 +++++
 .../huawei/hinic3/hinic3_netdev_ops.c         |  951 ++++++++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_cfg.c   |  808 ++++++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_cfg.h   |  471 ++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_dev.h   |  213 +++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_io.c    |  897 +++++++++++
 .../ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_io.h    |  155 ++
 .../huawei/hinic3/hinic3_pci_id_tbl.h         |   11 +
 .../huawei/hinic3/hinic3_queue_common.c       |   66 +
 .../huawei/hinic3/hinic3_queue_common.h       |   51 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rss.c   |  873 +++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rss.h   |   33 +
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rx.c    |  735 +++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rx.h    |  174 +++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_tx.c    |  881 +++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_tx.h    |  182 +++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_wq.c    |  142 ++
 .../net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_wq.h    |   96 ++
 50 files changed, 18058 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/device_drivers/ethernet/huawei/hinic3.rst
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_cmdq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_cmdq.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_common.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_common.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_csr.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_eqs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_eqs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_filter.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_cfg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_cfg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_comm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_comm.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hw_intf.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwdev.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwdev.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwif.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_hwif.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_irq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_lld.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_lld.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mbox.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mbox.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_mgmt_interface.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_netdev_ops.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_cfg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_cfg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_dev.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_io.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_nic_io.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_pci_id_tbl.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_queue_common.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_queue_common.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rss.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rss.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_rx.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_tx.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_tx.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_wq.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic3/hinic3_wq.h

base-commit: b8ee7a11c75436b85fa1641aa5f970de0f8a575c
-- 
2.45.2