Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] ipv6: fix hangup on device removal

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 19:23:49 +0100

This addresses the infamous unregister_netdevice splat in net selftests;
the actual fix is carried by the first patch, while the 2nd one
addresses a related problem in the relevant test that was patially
hiding the problem.

Targeting net-next as the issue is quite old and I feel a little lost
in the fib info/nh jungle.
---
v1 -> v2:
 - drop unintended whitespace change in patch 1/2

Paolo Abeni (2):
  ipv6: release nexthop on device removal
  selftests: net: really check for bg process completion

 net/ipv6/route.c                    | 6 +++---
 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.2