Subject: [PATCH v2 net 0/3] net: fix mcast RCU splats

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 16:40:55 +0100

This series addresses the RCU splat triggered by the forwarding
mroute tests.

The first patch does not address any specific issue, but makes the
following ones more clear. Patch 2 and 3 address the issue for ipv6 and
ipv4 respectively.

---
v1 -> v2:
 - fix build issues in patch 1/3

Paolo Abeni (3):
  ipmr: add debug check for mr table cleanup
  ip6mr: fix tables suspicious RCU usage
  ipmr: fix tables suspicious RCU usage

 net/ipv4/ipmr.c  | 56 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 net/ipv6/ip6mr.c | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 2 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.2