Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Enable FLEXCOMs and GMAC for SAMA7D65 SoC

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 09:13:16 -0700

From: Ryan Wanner <[email-masked]>

This patch set adds all the supported FLEXCOMs for the SAMA7D65 SoC.
This also adds the GMAC interfaces and enables GMAC0 interface for the SAMA7D65 SoC.

With the FLEXCOMs added to the SoC the MCP16502 and the MAC address
EEPROM are both added to flexcom10.

The dt-binding for USART is here [1]. And the dt-binding for DMA has
been applied here [2].

1) https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/20250306160318.vhPzJLjl19Vq9am9RRbuv5ddmQ6GCEND-YNvPKKtAtU@z/
2) https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Ryan Wanner (6):
  dt-bindings: net: cdns,macb: add sama7d65 ethernet interface
  ARM: dts: microchip: sama7d65: Add gmac interfaces for sama7d65 SoC
  ARM: dts: microchip: sama7d65: Add FLEXCOMs to sama7d65 SoC
  ARM: dts: microchip: sama7d65: Enable GMAC interface
  ARM: dts: microchip: sama7d65: Add MCP16502 to sama7d65 curiosity
  ARM: dts: microchip: sama7d65_curiosity: add EEPROM

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/cdns,macb.yaml    |   1 +
 .../dts/microchip/at91-sama7d65_curiosity.dts | 207 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/microchip/sama7d65.dtsi     | 299 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 507 insertions(+)

-- 
2.43.0