Subject: [PATCH net 0/7] tls: misc bugfixes

From: Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 11:16:55 +0200

Jann Horn reported multiple bugs in kTLS. This series addresses them,
and adds some corresponding selftests for those that are reproducible
(and without failure injection).

Sabrina Dubroca (7):
  tls: trim encrypted message to match the plaintext on short splice
  tls: wait for async encrypt in case of error during latter iterations
    of sendmsg
  tls: always set record_type in tls_process_cmsg
  tls: wait for pending async decryptions if tls_strp_msg_hold fails
  tls: don't rely on tx_work during send()
  selftests: net: tls: add tests for cmsg vs MSG_MORE
  selftests: tls: add test for short splice due to full skmsg

 net/tls/tls_main.c                |  7 +---
 net/tls/tls_sw.c                  | 31 ++++++++++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/net/tls.c | 65 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.51.0