Subject: [PATCH net v4 0/4] net: dsa: lantiq: a bunch of fixes

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2025 01:27:42 +0000

This series is the continuation and result of comments received for a fix
for the SGMII restart-an bit not actually being self-clearing, which was
reported by by Rasmus Villemoes.

A closer investigation and testing the .remove and the .shutdown paths
of the mxl-gsw1xx.c and lantiq_gswip.c drivers has revealed a couple of
existing problems, which are also addressed in this series.

Daniel Golle (4):
  net: dsa: lantiq_gswip: fix order in .remove operation
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: fix order in .remove operation
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: fix .shutdown driver operation
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: manually clear RANEG bit

 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.c        |  3 --
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.h        |  2 --
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip_common.c | 19 +++++-----
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/mxl-gsw1xx.c          | 38 +++++++++++++++++---
 4 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0