Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: dsa: lantiq: add support for Intel GSW150

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 03:24:27 +0000

The Intel GSW150 Ethernet Switch (aka. Lantiq PEB7084) is the predecessor of
MaxLinear's GSW1xx series of switches. It shares most features, but has a
slightly different port layout and different MII interfaces.
Adding support for this switch to the mxl-gsw1xx driver is quite trivial.

Daniel Golle (3):
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: lantiq,gswip: add Intel GSW150
  net: dsa: lantiq: allow arbitrary MII registers
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: add support for Intel GSW150

 .../bindings/net/dsa/lantiq,gswip.yaml        |  2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.c         | 26 +++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.h         |  4 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip_common.c  | 27 +-----
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/mxl-gsw1xx.c           | 93 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/mxl-gsw1xx.h           |  2 +
 6 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0