Subject: [PATCH net-next v6 0/6] net: dsa: lantiq: add support for Intel GSW150

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2026 16:38:36 +0000

The Intel GSW150 Ethernet Switch (aka. Lantiq PEB7084) is the predecessor of
MaxLinear's GSW1xx series of switches. It shares most features, but has a
slightly different port layout and different MII interfaces.
Adding support for this switch to the mxl-gsw1xx driver is quite trivial.
---
Changes since v5:
 * rebase on top of current net-next
 * update Kconfig to mention GSW150
 * allow configuring RGMII slewrate introduced by commit dbf24ab58fec3
   ("net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: Support R(G)MII slew rate configuration")

Changes since v4:
 * fix wrong indexes in array default initializers

Changes since v3:
 * spell out mii_cfg and mii_pcdu values in struct gswip_hw_info instead
   of using default initializer which requires diag exception

Changes since v2:
 * enclose the gswip_hw_info initializers in compiler diag exception
   to prevent triggering -Woverride-init

Changes since initial submission:
 * add patch fixing node naming convention for dt-bindings
 * introduce GSWIP_MAX_PORTS macro
 * don't assert SGMII PCS reset in case chip doesn't have SGMII
 * use case ranges in phylink_get_caps

Daniel Golle (6):
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: lantiq,gswip: use correct node name
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: lantiq,gswip: add Intel GSW150
  net: dsa: lantiq: allow arbitrary MII registers
  net: dsa: lantiq: clean up phylink_get_caps switch statement
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: only setup SerDes PCS if it exists
  net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: add support for Intel GSW150

 .../bindings/net/dsa/lantiq,gswip.yaml        |   6 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/Kconfig                |   4 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.c         |  46 ++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip.h         |   6 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/lantiq_gswip_common.c  |  27 +---
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/mxl-gsw1xx.c           | 151 ++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq/mxl-gsw1xx.h           |   2 +
 7 files changed, 168 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0