Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/3] netdevsim: support ETS offload

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2026 19:40:53 +0100

- patch 1 moves netdevsim tc offloads to a dedicated file
 - patch 2 enables ETS offload on netdevsim
 - patch 3 is a tdc test for ets offload on netdevsim

v2: don't use x-macro (Jakub Kicinski)
v3: move function declaration from the bottom of netdevsim.h (Jakub Kicinski)
v4: explicit path for ethtool in tdc_config.py (Victor Nogueira)

Davide Caratti (3):
  netdevsim: move TC offload code to a dedicated file
  netdevsim: support tc-ets offload
  tc-testing: add a test case for ETS offload

 drivers/net/netdevsim/Makefile                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/netdevsim/netdev.c                | 51 ------------
 drivers/net/netdevsim/netdevsim.h             |  3 +
 drivers/net/netdevsim/tc.c                    | 79 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../tc-testing/tc-tests/qdiscs/ets.json       | 23 ++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/tdc.py     |  3 +
 .../selftests/tc-testing/tdc_config.py        |  1 +
 7 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/netdevsim/tc.c

-- 
2.52.0