Subject: [RFC net-next 0/4] selftests: drv-net: tso: add double tunneling GSO tests

From: Xu Du <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 10:45:07 +0800

This series extends the TSO selftest (tso.py) to cover double-encapsulated
tunnel scenarios, ensuring that hardware offload and the kernel GSO path 
correctly handle packets with two layers of tunnel headers.

Xu Du (4):
  selftests: drv-net: tso: retry connect on EHOSTUNREACH
  selftests: drv-net: tso: add helpers for double tunneling GSO
  selftests: drv-net: tso: add Geneve double tunneling GSO test
  selftests: drv-net: tso: expand double tunnel GSO test coverage

 .../drivers/net/hw/lib/py/__init__.py         |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/hw/tso.py | 267 +++++++++++++++---
 .../selftests/drivers/net/lib/py/__init__.py  |   4 +-
 .../testing/selftests/net/lib/py/__init__.py  |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/utils.py   |  19 +-
 5 files changed, 248 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2f60df9e61aa48bf40c36254bf2e839f09cffd98
-- 
2.53.0