Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: dsa: mxl862xx: VLAN support and minor improvements

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 18:30:14 +0100

This series adds VLAN offloading to the mxl862xx DSA driver along
with two minor improvements to port setup and bridge configuration.
VLAN support uses a hybrid architecture combining the Extended VLAN
engine for PVID insertion and tag stripping with the VLAN Filter
engine for per-port VID membership, both drawing from shared
1024-entry hardware pools partitioned across user ports at probe time.

Daniel Golle (3):
  net: dsa: mxl862xx: reject DSA_PORT_TYPE_DSA
  net: dsa: mxl862xx: don't skip early bridge port configuration
  net: dsa: mxl862xx: implement VLAN functionality

 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx-api.h | 329 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx-cmd.h |  12 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx.c     | 793 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx.h     | 103 ++-
 4 files changed, 1219 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0