Subject: [PATCH iwl-next 0/2] i40e: implement per-queue stats

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 13:43:44 +0200

The i40e driver already collects some per queue statistics, but does
not expose them to the user-space using the standard interface.

Implement the stat_ops callbacks and extends the already collected info
with basic GSO counters. Overall this allows passing the kernel NIC
drivers TSO test cases.

Paolo Abeni (2):
  i40e: implement basic per-queue stats
  i40e: keep track of per queue gso counters.

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e.h        |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c   | 144 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.h   |   2 +
 .../ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx_common.h    |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_xsk.c    |   2 +-
 6 files changed, 168 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0