Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] net: dsa: mxl862xx: add statistics support

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2026 01:01:48 +0100

Add per-port RMON statistics support for the MxL862xx DSA driver,
covering hardware-specific ethtool -S counters, standard IEEE 802.3
MAC/ctrl/pause statistics, and rtnl_link_stats64 via polled 64-bit
accumulation.

Changes since v1:
 * trim mxl862xx_mib[] to counters not covered elsewhere only
 * remove histogram counters (moved to .get_rmon_stats)
 * remove RMON error counters (moved to .get_rmon_stats)
 * remove counters already in .get_eth_mac_stats
 * remove counters already in .get_stats64
 * add mxl862xx_rmon_ranges[] and mxl862xx_get_rmon_stats()

Daniel Golle (2):
  net: dsa: mxl862xx: add ethtool statistics support
  net: dsa: mxl862xx: implement .get_stats64

 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx-api.h  | 142 +++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx-cmd.h  |   3 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx-host.c |   8 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx.c      | 348 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mxl862xx/mxl862xx.h      |  94 +++++-
 5 files changed, 588 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0