Subject: [PATCH v3 7/8] PCI: pci-bridge-emul: use PCI_STATUS_ERROR_BITS

From: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:07:12 +0100

Use new constant PCI_STATUS_ERROR_BITS to simplify the code.

Signed-off-by: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
---
v2:
- fix typo
---
 drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c | 14 ++------------
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c b/drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c
index fffa77093..93d8e8910 100644
--- a/drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c
+++ b/drivers/pci/pci-bridge-emul.c
@@ -50,12 +50,7 @@ static const struct pci_bridge_reg_behavior pci_regs_behavior[] = {
 		       (PCI_STATUS_CAP_LIST | PCI_STATUS_66MHZ |
 			PCI_STATUS_FAST_BACK | PCI_STATUS_DEVSEL_MASK) << 16),
 		.rsvd = GENMASK(15, 10) | ((BIT(6) | GENMASK(3, 0)) << 16),
-		.w1c = (PCI_STATUS_PARITY |
-			PCI_STATUS_SIG_TARGET_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_REC_TARGET_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_REC_MASTER_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_SIG_SYSTEM_ERROR |
-			PCI_STATUS_DETECTED_PARITY) << 16,
+		.w1c = PCI_STATUS_ERROR_BITS << 16,
 	},
 	[PCI_CLASS_REVISION / 4] = { .ro = ~0 },
 
@@ -100,12 +95,7 @@ static const struct pci_bridge_reg_behavior pci_regs_behavior[] = {
 			 PCI_STATUS_DEVSEL_MASK) << 16) |
 		       GENMASK(11, 8) | GENMASK(3, 0)),
 
-		.w1c = (PCI_STATUS_PARITY |
-			PCI_STATUS_SIG_TARGET_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_REC_TARGET_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_REC_MASTER_ABORT |
-			PCI_STATUS_SIG_SYSTEM_ERROR |
-			PCI_STATUS_DETECTED_PARITY) << 16,
+		.w1c = PCI_STATUS_ERROR_BITS << 16,
 
 		.rsvd = ((BIT(6) | GENMASK(4, 0)) << 16),
 	},
-- 
2.25.1