Subject: Daughterboard Jetway JAD3RTLANG with three RTL-8110SC/8169SC Gigabit Ethernet is curious

From: Markus Feldmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:35:05 +0100

Hi All,

i have a mini-ITX PC (Motherboard Jetway JNF92-270-LF), whit 3 ethernet 
devices (RTL-8110SC/8169SC Gigabit Ethernet) on one additional 
daughterboard (Jetway JAD3RTLANG).

Here is my <hwinfo --netcard> output:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Khy1NX61

and dmesg:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Ziq1mizy

I am using this mini-ITX PC as server/router with a debian 
squeeze/stable system.

My problem is that only one of this three ethernet devices (from the 
daughterboard not the internal one from motherboard) at once is working 
correctly. Sometimes i have only one client to my server connected, but 
only one specific ehernet port is working (mostly the physically upper 
one). I didnt found any regularity yet.

Any hints? is there a specific person whom i schould contact?

regards markus