Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] sysctl: lockdep support for sysctl reference counting.

From: [email-masked] (Eric W. Biederman)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:53:04 -0700

Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> writes:

> So I merged these two patches.  I designated them as to-be-merged via
> Alexey, with a Cc:Peter (IOW: wakey wakey ;))

It is more sysctl than proc but whichever.  As long as people aren't
blind sided at the last minute I'm fine.

> Regarding this:
>
>> From: [email-masked] (Eric W. Biederman)
>> ...
>> Signed-off-by: Eric Biederman <[email-masked]>
>
> It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a different Author: address,
> IMO.  So I rewrote the From: address to be [email-masked],
> OK?

>>From my perspective it does.  It is much easier to use my personal
email setup for doing kernel work.  But I need to indicate I am
signing off as an employee of AristaNetworks.  Saying aristanetworks
in my signed-off-by seems a little more official.

Eric