Subject: [PATCH 0/8] sysfs namespace support

From: [email-masked] (Eric W. Biederman)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:31:00 -0700

Greg the first 4 patches are the rest of the infrastructure.
Everything rebased quite nicely.  All of the conflicts appear
to have been false positives.

With the addition of sysfs_rename_link sysfs_create_link_nowarn
is never called so we can remove it.

I'm not really certain whose tree the last netns or the user
namespace changes should live in, but I am continuing to
have those patches in this patchset for completeness.

Eric W. Biederman (7):
1      sysfs: Implement sysfs tagged directory support.
2      sysfs: Merge sysfs_rename_dir and sysfs_move_dir
3      sysfs: Implement sysfs_delete_link and sysfs_rename_link
4      driver core: Implement tagged directory support for device classes.

5      sysfs: Remove sysfs_create_link_nowarn

6      Revert "netns: Fix device renaming for sysfs"
7      netns: Enable tagging for net_class directories in sysfs

Serge Hallyn (1):
8      sysfs: user namespaces: fix bug with clone(CLONE_NEWUSER) with fairsched