Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH v9 00/11] bpf qdisc

From: Donald Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 11:13:45 +0100

Amery Hung <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> This patchset aims to support implementing qdisc using bpf struct_ops.
> This version takes a step back and only implements the minimum support
> for bpf qdisc. 1) support of adding skb to bpf_list and bpf_rbtree
> directly and 2) classful qdisc are deferred to future patchsets.

How do you build with this patchset?

I had to build with the following to get the selftests to build:

CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM=y
CONFIG_NET_FOU=y

> * Miscellaneous notes *
>
> The bpf qdiscs in selftest requires support of exchanging kptr into
> allocated objects (local kptr), which Dave Marchevsky developed and
> kindly sent me as off-list patchset.

It's impossible to try out this patchset without the kptr patches. Can
you include those patches here?