Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 00/12] BIG TCP for UDP tunnels

From: Willem de Bruijn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2026 08:07:40 -0400

Alice Mikityanska wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2026 at 01:55, Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 10 Apr 2026 18:09:31 +0300 Alice Mikityanska wrote:
> > > This series is a follow-up to "BIG TCP without HBH in IPv6", and it adds
> > > support for BIG TCP IPv4/IPv6 workloads in vxlan and geneve. Now that
> > > IPv6 BIG TCP doesn't require stripping the HBH in all various
> > > combinations in tunneled traffic, adding BIG TCP becomes feasible.
> >
> > No longer applies, sorry :(
> 
> That's a pity :(. I see that the only conflict is because udplite
> parts have been removed from net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_udp.c,
> so I just need to drop my change that touches udplite.
> 
> > We'll have to revisit after the merge window.
> 
> OK, I'll resubmit after the merge window. I'd appreciate it if I can
> still collect review comments in the meanwhile.

Sashiko has some points. Predominantly false positives at this point, I
think, but do take a look.

With that aside, for the series

Reviewed-by: Willem de Bruijn <[email-masked]>