Subject: [syzbot] Monthly virt report (Apr 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2026 05:44:31 -0700

Hello virt maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the virt subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/virt

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 8 issues are still open and 60 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 3810    Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in do_idle
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=385468161961cee80c31
<2> 701     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in addrconf_rs_timer (6)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fecf8bd19c1f78edb255
<3> 337     Yes   INFO: task hung in __vhost_worker_flush
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f3bbe59e8dd2328a990
<4> 102     No    KCSAN: data-race in virtqueue_disable_cb / virtqueue_disable_cb (5)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9d46c74b27b961b244a9
<5> 2       Yes   WARNING in virtio_transport_send_pkt_info (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=28e5f3d207b14bae122a

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.